The Spirit of Springfield and Business of the Year Awards Banquet scheduled for this Saturday, November 14th has been postponed. All ticket holders should contact the Chamber Office at (507) 723-3508 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a refund. Office hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 1 pm.
The Spirit of Springfield Award recognizes a person(s), who is a friend of Springfield by being a person(s) who gives assistance, patronizes Springfield and/or is a supporter of the Springfield Community.
- 2009 – Gaylan Stark
- 2010 – Doris Weber
- 2011 – Brian & Colleen O’Leary
- 2012 – Ken Koll
- 2013 – Mike & Jodi Pieschel
- 2014 – Dr. F.J. Boyle
- 2015 – Ben Luense
- 2016 – Sharon (Mrs. Ron) Sturm & in Memory of Edward J. Pautzke Jr.
- 2017 – Jeff Krueger
- 2018 – Cheryl Diede
- 2019 – Shari Koll
- 2020 – Dale Lindmeier
The Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce’s Business of the Year Award recognizes a business that has shown profitability, growth, and sustainability along with a commitment to community service and is a strong supporter of the Springfield Community.
- 2017 – Farmers & Merchants State Bank of Springfield
- 2018 – Miesen’s Color Center
- 2019 – Springfield Advance Press
- 2020 – Deluxe Print Inc.