The Spirit of Springfield and Business of the Year Awards Banquet will be held on Saturday, March 27, 2021 at the Springfield Area Community Center. $25 per person. Advance tickets available for purchase through Friday, March 19, 2021 at:
- Chamber Office (office hours Monday – Friday, 9 am – 1 pm)
- F & M Bank – Springfield
- Red Rock Bank – Springfield
- SouthPoint Financial Credit Union – Springfield
- Springfield Advance Press
- Springfield Market
No tickets will be sold at the door.
The Spirit of Springfield Award recognizes a person(s), who is a friend of Springfield by being a person(s) who gives assistance, patronizes Springfield and/or is a supporter of the Springfield Community.
- 2009 – Gaylan Stark
- 2010 – Doris Weber
- 2011 – Brian & Colleen O’Leary
- 2012 – Ken Koll
- 2013 – Mike & Jodi Pieschel
- 2014 – Dr. F.J. Boyle
- 2015 – Ben Luense
- 2016 – Sharon (Mrs. Ron) Sturm & in Memory of Edward J. Pautzke Jr.
- 2017 – Jeff Krueger
- 2018 – Cheryl Diede
- 2019 – Shari Koll
- 2020 – Dale Lindmeier
The Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce’s Business of the Year Award recognizes a business that has shown profitability, growth, and sustainability along with a commitment to community service and is a strong supporter of the Springfield Community.
- 2017 – Farmers & Merchants State Bank of Springfield
- 2018 – Miesen’s Color Center
- 2019 – Springfield Advance Press
- 2020 – Deluxe Print Inc.