The Springfield Area Community Center/CVB is now hiring for the Director’s position. 20 hours per week – preferably 9 am to 1 pm Monday – Friday. Must be able to work independently and have good interpersonal, organizational and computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and QuickBooks preferred or willing to learn. Please send a resume to:
- Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- PO Box 134
- Springfield, MN 56087
- call Sara Schwarzrock at (507) 227-9409 or leave a message at (507) 723-3508
Jim’s Market is accepting applications for the following:
- Customer service/cashier/sales clerk. This position could be part-time or full-time. Could include cross training into other areas of the store. Job responsibilities include but not limited to: customer service, stocking, bagging and carry out service. Experience helpful but not necessary. Applicants should be motivated, people type persons with strong human relation skills and math skills. Benefits available. Interested applicants should apply in person. www.jims-market.com
Mayo Clinic Health System – Springfield has the following job opportunities:
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Emergency Medicine Job (posted 03/29/2017)
- Click HERE for more information.
Schwartz Farms – visit their website for the current listing of career opportunities. http://www.schwartzfarms.com/careers/career-opportunities/
The Springfield Ambulance Department is looking for EMT’s and First Responders. Click Here for more information.
The Springfield Public Library is currently seeking a part-time Custodian. Duties include cleaning all areas of the building, general maintenance, and snow shoveling. Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds and be on your feet for at least 2 hours at a time. This position entails about 10-11 hours a week on average. All work to be done outside of normal operating hours. Salary dependent on qualifications and experience. For more information, please contact Library Director Linda Roiger at 507-723-3510. Applications are due at City Hall by 4 p.m. on Friday, April 14th at City Hall and are available at City Hall, the Springfield Public Library, or online at www.springfieldmn.org. The City of Springfield is an EOE.
Springfield Public Schools. Visit the district website for open posted positions and to download the non-certified and certified application forms. http://www.springfield.mntm.org
2017 – 2018 Certified Positions:
- None at this time
Minnesota Reading Corps – 2 preschool and 2 elementary literacy tutors for the coming school year—three full time roles and one .5 position.
To apply for the 2017-2018 position at Springfield Elementary School and learn more about the Minnesota Reading Corps visit www.MinnesotaReadingCorps.org and click on the “Become a Tutor” link on the top of the page. If you have further questions, please contact Jeffrey Kuehn at 507-723-4286 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Please act now to take advantage of this opportunity!
- (posted 03/20/2017)
- 2017-2018 Substitute Positions:
- Teacher Substitutes
- Teacher Assistant Substitutes
- Cafeteria Substitutes
- Custodian Substitutes
- 2017-2018 Extra-Curricular Activities:
- Head Girls Basketball
- Assistant Girls Basketball
- Assistant Wrestling
- Knowledge Bowl
- YES Team Advisor
- Junior High Softball
- Prom Advisor
- Submit a letter of application to:
- Paul Arnoldi
- Springfield Public School
- 12 South Burns Avenue
- Springfield, MN 56087
- Telephone (507) 723-4283
- Email: email@example.com
- Open until filled, duties will begin immediately
- (posted 04/18/2017)
St. John’s Circle of Care – visit their website for posted open positions and to apply online or to download an employment application. http://www.sjlhome.com/about/employment/.
- Current open positions include:
- FT Activity Assistant to assist with resident programs addressing educational, leisure, social, spiritual and physical needs. Successful candidates will be energetic, team-oriented, flexible and enjoy working with the elderly. Previous nursing home/activities experience a plus. Hours will vary, but typically M-F Days. Contact Debra Petersen at 507-723-3200 for more information or apply online at http://www.sjlhome.com/about/employment or in person.
- Skilled Nursing:
- FT Day Shift CNA Openings: 12-hour shifts (5 am to 5 pm). Positions work only 7 days per 14 day pay period, including every other 3-day weekend off and e/o holiday.
- FT RN Opening: 12-hour shifts (5 pm – 5 am). $2.00/hr shift differential for nights. Position works a combination of weekend shifts and every third 3-day weekend rotation.
- RN’s at a starting hourly rate of $25.46, LPN’s at a starting hourly rate of $20.54 and CNA’s at a starting hourly rate of $13.08.
- FT Dietary Openings. Varied hours working day & evening shift at St. John’s and Hospital locations. Must be available every other weekend and every other holiday.
- PT Dietary. High school students are encouraged to apply. Must be 16 years old.
- None at this time.
- Maples / Vista Ridge:
- PT Care Attendants. Evening short shift position – 5 pm – 8 pm. Previous direct care experience required. Additional hours may be available for on-call and fill-in coverage, as needed
- None at this time.
- Home Care:
- Home Care Services RN. Individual to provide Nursing Services in housing-with-services or private home setting. Individual will supervise or monitor unlicensed Staff Members in the course of their duties, assist with Medication Management Services, and assist with coordination of communication with Medical Providers and Family Members. Individual will participate in On-Call assignments on rotation basis with other nurses. Previous Home Care experience preferred.
St. Raphael School is looking for enthusiastic candidates who are licensed or eligible to be licensed to teach Elementary Education by the Department of Education of Minnesota. St. Raphael School in Springfield, MN will be accepting applications for two full time teaching positions until April 21, 2017. Interested applicants can fax, email, or send a cover letter, resume, copy of licensure, copy of transcript, and three letters of recommendation to:
- Mrs. Jennifer Fischer
- 20 West Van Dusen
- Springfield, MN 56087
- Fax: 507-723-5409
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subway is accepting applications for full-time and part-time workers. Management also available. Pick up an application at the Springfield Subway or apply online at www.subway.com.
Superior Transportation is looking for school bus drivers. Will help train. Competitive pay and flexible hours. Call Karen 507-723-5018 or email email@example.com.