Bud’s Nuisance Control is hiring wildlife removal/pest control technicians.
|Work Type:||Work Days: Weekdays, Work Vary: No , Shift: First (Day), Hours Per Week: 40, Work Type: Regular|
|Required Skills:||• Inspecting homes/buildings with possible animal issues
• Identify specific animal damage/animal traces
• Setting and maintaining traps for nuisance animal removal (squirrels, raccoons, bats, etc.)
• Sealing cracks and crevices to prevent animals from entering structures
• Repairing damage caused by destructive pests
• Installing attic insulation
• Maintaining high service standards
• Taking personal initiative and responsibility for correcting pest problems
• Being an interactive member in team work environment
• Be able to climb ladders and crawl in tight spaces
• Handy with tools
|Preferred Skills:||• High school diploma or higher
• Must be at least 18
• Possess a valid driving record that meets Company standards
• Show a stable work history
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Be comfortable working with various pests in a variety of environmental conditions and confined spaces.
• Possess the physical ability to setup, use and work off of 12 foot+ extension ladders
• Pass a pre-employment drug test, motor vehicle, and criminal background check
|Job Description:||We are a nuisance wildlife removal company looking for positive individuals that enjoy working in an outside environment. The Wildlife technician position is an exciting career that allows you to work with animals and help people. We are looking for career minded individuals that want to succeed and grow in the company. Applicants must enjoy working with people and animals, be able to work outdoors in challenging situations and work independently.
Clothing allowance and on job training provided.
|Salary Offered:||Minimum $13.00 Hourly|
|Drug Testing Required:||Yes|
|Education Required:||High School Diploma/GED|
|Experience Required:||0 Months|
Email email@example.com for more information.
The Springfield Ambulance Department is looking for EMT’s and First Responders. Click Here for more information.
The Springfield Area Community Center is accepting applications for a Part-Time Assistant to work in the office during campground registration hours. Hours are typically Fridays from 4 p.m.-8 p.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 12 noon. Occasional hours helping with weekend events may also be available. Applications may be picked up at and returned to City Hall, 2 E. Central St., Springfield, MN and are available online at www.springfieldmn.org. Deadline: 4 p.m., Friday, March 10th. The City of Springfield is an EOE.
- Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- PO Box 134
- Springfield, MN 56087
- call Sara Schwarzrock at (507) 227-9409 or leave a message at (507) 723-3508
Harvest Land Cooperative is seeking candidates interested in joining their spring crew. Seeking individuals who have stable work history, are reliable, and have a good driving record. Weather will dictate schedule and longevity of position, but most positions will work up to 7 days a week and 14+ hours a day starting April through May. Openings include:
- Pickup truck delivery- will deliver seed, crop protection and Nh3 to producers and custom operators. Requires class A CDL with tanker and Haz-mat endorsements.
- • Semi-truck operators- will deliver dry and liquid crop nutrients to producers and wholesale customers. Requires class A CDL with tanker and Haz-mat endorsements.
- • Warehouse Laborers- will assist with customer orders, load/unload trucks, unload train cars, fill Nh3 tanks, deliver seed, crop protection, Nh3 tanks. Forklift experience and class B license is a plus.
Drivers who have all license/endorsements earn $20 an hour plus overtime! Class B and/or Warehouse Laborers earn $15 an hour plus overtime! Positions will work from our Springfield location. To apply, please stop by any location and pick up an application, go online at www.harvestland.com, or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jim’s Market is accepting applications for the following:
- Customer service/cashier/sales clerk. This position could be part-time or full-time. Could include cross training into other areas of the store. Job responsibilities include but not limited to: customer service, stocking, bagging and carry out service. Experience helpful but not necessary. Applicants should be motivated, people type persons with strong human relation skills and math skills. Benefits available. Interested applicants should apply in person. www.jims-market.com
Mayo Clinic Health System – Springfield has the following job opportunities:
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Emergency Medicine Job (posted 02/28/2017)
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Family Medicine Job (posted 02/28/2017)
- Registered Nurse (RN) Medical/Surgical Job (posted 03/17/2017)
- Patient Care Assistant (PCA) Medical/Surgical Job (posted 03/13/2017)
- Clinical Lab Science – Medical Technologist MT – Medical Lab Technician MLT Job (02/24/2017)
- Facilities Manager – SWMN Springfield Job (posted 02/23/2017)
- Click HERE for more information.
Schwartz Farms – visit their website for the current listing of career opportunities. http://www.schwartzfarms.com/careers/career-opportunities/
Springfield Public Schools. Visit the district website for open posted positions and to download the non-certified and certified application forms. http://www.springfield.mntm.org
2017 – 2018 Certified Positions:
- Elementary Instructor for 2017-18
- Should have a current license or be able to possess a Minnesota elementary teaching license.
- Application process: Send complete certified application, cover letter, resume, copy of transcripts, three letters of recommendations, and a copy of Minnesota teaching license to:
- Springfield Public Schools
- Attn: Jeffrey Kuehn – Elementary Principal
- 12 S. Burns Ave., Springfield, MN 56087
- Please email questions to: email@example.com
- Application deadline: 03/31/2017
- Special Education Teacher
- Job Description: Springfield High School is accepting applications for an EBD Special Education
- Teacher to begin in the fall of the 2017-2018 school year.
- Multiple special education license(s), specifically K-12 preferred, but not required.
- Qualifications: Must possess current or able to obtain a 7-12 EBD Special Education License.
- To Apply: Please submit a letter of interest, resume, transcripts, copy of license(s), completed certified application form (see district website www.springfield.mntm.org), and three (3) letters of reference to:
- Springfield Public Schools,
- Atttn: Pat Moriarty, High School Principal
- 12 S. Burns Ave.
- Springfield, MN 56087
- Deadline: 04/07/2017
Minnesota Reading Corps
Job Description: Make a difference and experience life-changing growth by becoming a literacy tutor for the Minnesota Reading Corps at Springfield Elementary School. Whether you’re looking to explore a new career in education, give back to your hometown, reenter the workforce, or simply want to work with children, an opportunity awaits in Springfield.
We’re looking for 2 preschool and 2 elementary literacy tutors for the coming school year—three full time roles and one .5 position. Our service members will support our local reading initiative and overall growth as a learning community in the 2017-2018 school year. Applicants should possess a positive attitude, strong communication skills, the ability to connect with children, and a passion for excellence. We’re looking for service members that have initiative, drive, and a willingness to learn. All applicants must be able to commit to 11 months of service (August 2017—June 2018), have a high school diploma/GED, and be at least an 18- year-old U.S. citizen. Post-secondary coursework and/or a college degree is preferred, but work experiences within education or with children will be recognized as a favorable background.
Our literacy tutors will work one-on-one with students in preschool through grade 3 that need additional help learning to read. Our tutors will receive extensive training in research-based strategies and will use prescribed literacy interventions to monitor the progress of children within this program. The goal of our tutors will be to ensure that students referred to the program will be on track to read at grade-level by the end of third grade. Our tutors will be supported by an internal coach and will engage in regular dialogue with both this mentor and a regional supervisor to discuss progress and plan ongoing interventions for each child.
The successful applicants will receive professional development, a monthly living stipend of up to $1089.56, an education award as high as $5,815.00, and other benefits if eligible.
To apply for the 2017-2018 position at Springfield Elementary School and learn more about the Minnesota Reading Corps visit www.MinnesotaReadingCorps.org and click on the “Become a Tutor” link on the top of the page. If you have further questions, please contact Jeffrey Kuehn at 507-723-4286 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Please act now to take advantage of this opportunity!
- (posted 03/20/2017)
- 2016-2017 Substitute Positions:
- Teacher Substitutes
- Teacher Assistant Substitutes
- Cafeteria Substitutes
- Assistant Play Director for the Spring Play
- Submit a letter of application to:
- Paul Arnoldi
- Springfield Public School
- 12 South Burns Avenue
- Springfield, MN 56087
- Telephone (507) 723-4283
- Email: email@example.comActivities Director
- Open until filled, duties will begin immediately
- (posted 03/20/2017)
St. John’s Circle of Care – visit their website for posted open positions and to apply online or to download an employment application. http://www.sjlhome.com/about/employment/.
- Current open positions include:
- Skilled Nursing:
- FT Day Shift CNA Openings: 12-hour shifts (5 am to 5 pm). Positions work only 7 days per 14 day pay period, including every other 3-day weekend off and e/o holiday.
- RN’s at a starting hourly rate of $25.46, LPN’s at a starting hourly rate of $20.54 and CNA’s at a starting hourly rate of $13.08.
- FT Dietary Openings-varied FT hours working day & evening shift at St. John’s and Hospital locations. Must be available every other weekend and every other holiday.
- PT Dietary. High school students are encouraged to apply. Must be 16 years old.
- Maples / Vista Ridge:
- PT Care Attendants. Evening short shift position – 5 pm – 8 pm. Previous direct care experience required. Additional hours may be available for on-call and fill-in coverage, as needed.
- Home Care:
- Home Care Services RN. Individual to provide Nursing Services in housing-with-services or private home setting. Individual will supervise or monitor unlicensed Staff Members in the course of their duties, assist with Medication Management Services, and assist with coordination of communication with Medical Providers and Family Members. Individual will participate in On-Call assignments on rotation basis with other nurses. Previous Home Care experience preferred.
Subway is accepting applications for full-time and part-time workers. Management also available. Pick up an application at the Springfield Subway or apply online at www.subway.com.